10 December 2010

10 days meme, days 2-6

hauhau so much for daily meme, O-OTL can I blame exams? I’m blaming exams.

Speaking of which, I’m done for the semester now!! Noooot too sure my grades are going to be too great (ASIAN DISHONOR I KNOW) but at least I managed to survive? Probably?

I feel kind of guilty that I don’t have any pictures to put up with this post and make it less useless but the only things I’ve worked on lately are for secret Santas, soooo >3>

Anyway. Also doing day 6 ahead of time because tomorrow I’m going to be driving home (!!!) and I’ll probably forget to update. Or it’ll be because the first thing I do when I get back is fall asleep. |D

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

Man this one’s hard. Uh.

One;; I’m really easy to distract and kind of flaky?! Like if I’m doing something I really like it takes a lot to make me stop buuut with everything else it’s like, “psh, why do it, LET’S INTERNETTING.” Yeah.

Two;; As you might expect this means I got really good at last minute BSing and functioning on no sleep.

Three;; Best case scenario for me with my current major is getting to work at the CDC (hopefully with all the ~*exotic*~ diseases aw yissssss \o/)

Four;; I’m Chinese! But I can’t read or write it and I only speak some Canto… o-orz.

Five;; I love designing new characters. I almost never reuse the same character twice in roleplays. Is that weird? idk.

Six;; MAJOR AMOUNTS OF SOCIAL ANXIETY HERE.

Seven;; man I’m kind of boring.

Eight;; My willpower is kind of ridiculously bad. It’s hilariously easy to get me to do stuff (or a variant of it). EESU CAN CONFIRM THIS.

Nine;; ok so I like shouta-type characters but I’m not actually into shoutacon?? idk the characters are cute and uwahhhh but the complex is just squicky. Probably because I have a younger brother.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

THIS IS EVEN HARDER IDK MANG I’M KIND OF HOW DOES I FEELINGS HERE \O_o/. so I’m pretty much just going to list traits I like in people in general. |D

One;; be funny

Two;; be understanding and ~*empathetic*~

Three;; uhhhh…some similar interests I guess?? I mean I like having people I can geek out at without them thinking I’m weird.

Four;; COOK ME DERICIOUS FOODZ  ok maybe not BUT IT’S A BONUS?

Five;; geeky people are cute :>

Six;; so are musicians.

Seven;; no jerks allowed :<

Eight;; uhhhh…do not set off my rawr liberal humanist raeg? that probably falls under seven, doesn’t it.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

One;; man I wonder if we need more groceries

Two;; shit shit shit gradesssss

Three;; man I suck at (drawing/doing work/studying/LIFE)

Four;; I should probably get a job…

Five;; do we even have anything in the dorm to eat?

Six;; man wonder what (friend/relative) is up to right now…

Seven;; so boreddddd

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

One;; uh…agreed not to take architecture as a major?

Two;; thrown a rock at younger bro’s head (in my defense I was 12 but still. rock. :|)

Three;; procrastinate so hard

Four;; stop taking French

Five;; give up so easily

Six;; uhhhh…be so indecisive???

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).

One;; YOUNGER BRO. BEST FAMILY MEMBER. FAVORITE FAMILY MEMBER. YOU MAKE MY HOMELIFE EXCITING, YO. idk mang.

Two;; EESUUUUUU. SO INSPIRATIONAL FOR ARTS. bby you are totally awesome and ily foreverrrrrr

Three;; My youngest uncle on my dad’s side. He was one of my early inspirations to start drawing and a huge influence in how much I like designing stuff |D

Four;; parents. cheesy but true. also they totally count as a single unit what are you talking about.

Five;; kimijenieheathandijill^2. yeah several people get mashed together here, DEAL WITH IT. but it’s pretty much my ~*high school posse*~ so. ALL SO AMAZING PEOPLE. WHY DID THEY EVEN TALK TO ME QAQ

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

1 comment: