17 December 2010

ffffff—screw the rest of that 10 days thing >:O

it’s not like I was being particularly insightful anyway. |D

so Eesu and I did a bribe shop on Gaia. It was poorly thought out and completely spur of the moment (…really, the entire thing went something along the lines of

Gaia: /releases new Revolution Dawn RIG
aruu: ai;fioahif;uh;ljf WANT. SUSU. ART SHOP. NOW.
Eesu: WHAT OK.

so uh…yeah.) but it was pretty fun. xD I say “was” even though it’s technically still open because it’s slowed down a lot by now and I’m trying to work more on my SS art for the moment anyway. I did dumb little chibi things…it was kind of amazing watching my gold amount jump up by so much in so little time, honestly…from 100k to 1.4 million in two days. xD I didn’t expect to get such high offers…clearly Gaia’s art market has huge inflation.

avysamp1

These two were the samples I doodled up for the shop. The one on the left’s my Gaia avatar, though it’s not as accurate anymore since I added on the 2k10 scarf later.

Rest of art under the cut!

cider fairyclaudetitejustinkleptocowmifftuxsixshootertakevatakeva2

so plans for the rest of the break, artwise:

  • Solia SS (group 2; 1st art done, 2nd art working on inking//group 1 assignment not yet received)
  • AoHC SS (flats done)
  • doodle_emblem SS (need to start)
  • SUPAH SEKRIT GIFTARTS
  • mmmmmaybe do a freebie sketch thread on Solia (freebies because I don’t want to make so many full-fledged pictures and also I haven’t really done much outfit planning on there yet |D; )

1 comment:

  1. Damn cute, I love the first one.
    Yeah gaia art is really expensive.
    I haven't sold for a long time though orz

    ReplyDelete