ughhhh so pretty much school is killing me right now eAe
Exams are this week. The schedule isn’t too bad (exams Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday), it’s just…I don’t feel like I’ve actually learned anything this semester?? I just hate organic chem and I hate ethics. maybe I really should have changed my major back when I had the chance. =A=
aaaaanyway. A couple preliminary designs for stuff. They’re all drawn on the back of handouts because I doodled them in class or in short bursts in between studying. Whyyyy does all the inspiration have to come when I have tons of shit to do. ._.
This one first. it’s supposed to be for the gijinka contest on Solia. Theme is peppermint/spearmint candy. it’s also influenced by ballet costumes somewhat.
These two are designs for costumes for AoH’s Victorian-themed winter ball. Top is Eesu’s Prince Ram, bottom is Calanthe. We weren’t sure if we wanted to do a cross-dressing picture or not…which is why there are two designs for each.
DRAWINGS OVER. AND NOW THE EMO STUFF. doing the 10 days thing because I’ve seen it floating around dA and livejournal (and yeahhh I’m pretty much copying Eesu sorryyyy /bows) and heyyyy what better time to be venting and emo than when I’m already stressed from exams. x_x under the cut. but only if you really want to read it.
Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
One;; Just settle down already, girl! I’m honestly not sure if you’re going after dem boys because you honestly want a boyfriend or if it’s just because you’re so into the idea of that ~*perfect romance*~ (patterns point to the second one). You’re still young, you have plenty of time. == and what is with asking me for advice mang, I don’t date.
Two;; aaaaaaaaaa you are so amazing but I’ve only ever seen you online and I barely even talk to you even though I drool over everything you do and it makes me feel like SUCH A CREEPER ;A; ONE DAY I WILL HAVE THE COURAGE TO ACTUALLY HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOU
Three;; Even though a lot of the time I think you sound really pompous and full of yourself, at the same time I really admire that you’re so open about yourself and your opinions. I wish I could do that.
Four;; I wish we talked more. After we went off to college it feels like we’ve really drifted apart. I want to talk more. I wish we were as close as we were the first year we met again. But I' don’t know how to start.
Five;; I feel like the only reason you ever talk to me now is to push your stuff onto me. Art, ranting, whatever. Sure I’m always willing to be a sounding board for you but. I can’t just do that all the time. I have my own shit to deal with, you know? And I’m not too sure you ever take my advice seriously either.
Six;; YOU ARE AMAZING DON’T EVER NOT THINK THAT. I’m sorry we don’t talk more, and I’m pretty sure it’s entirely my fault for being so flaky… ;; honestly I don’t mean to be stand-offish, but I. don’t really know what to talk about??? aaaaaaaa social anxiety. ONE DAY I WILL MEET YOU IN PERSON >:O
Seven;; You’re creepy. I’m just trying to be polite.
Eight;; I’m still not sure whatever possessed you to start talking to me that one time, but I’m glad you did. You are the coolest friend I have ever had. …And now that I’ve said that it sounds really pathetic seeing as we’ve only known each other for two years…I guess this is why it’s anonymous.
Nine;; Stop trying so hard. It’s not working and I don’t like you like that anyway. :|
Ten;; I’m sorry. And thank you.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
No comments:
Post a Comment