that means it’s kosher to actually post these, right? asfauikl;alkwjf I was so derpy actually sending these out to people /)_(\
for the AoH SS: Cire, augustii's character. I. I forgot to shade in the arms aughhhhh
/)_(\
solia ss arts under cut.
first group 2 art for oldercousin. it was a very vocaloid-ish avatar so I went with a very vocaloid-ish pose.
second group 2 art. this is the only one I colored in Photoshop. …I don’t really remember why I decided to do that. drawing the wings and hair took foreverrrrr. given more time I would’ve liked to clean this up a bit.
group 1 art for Alfred. it. it’s sort of plain, compared to the second group 2 picture. crai.
aaand this is a picture I did as pickup for Aislinn. one of her characters, Eingeir. all her characters were interesting though; eventually I just decided on the prettiest boy. 8D
No comments:
Post a Comment