By which I mean I keep procrastinating on work and whatnot and end up having to rush everything together in a few days, augh. stop doing this to yourself, me.
Anyway, school is pretty much running as usual, where “by usual” means "”there are exams in every class and multiple papers are due on the same week,” but that’s just how the schedules work out. As a result, I haven’t had much time to really draw, outside of some quick sketches here and there on paper I happen to have lying around. AoH’s new semester has started up though, and I’ll probably start working on some stuff for that soon…ish. /)_(\ I should probably participate more in that community, but I’m not a huge fan of chatroom RP—it’s very hard for me to keep track of who’s talking to whom in that kind of thing and I tend to get lost. It’s at least nice practice for doing sequential art.
At least anthropology continues to be interesting.
A couple pictures (mostly just color refs) under the cut.
Ok this last one is from a while back and was drawn for a friend on Gaia. The story is basically that she made a quest thread and redid her profile using the theme of “Blues in Velvet Room”…so obviously I decided to draw her avatar with Igor’s nose. Clearly, I am the best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment