12 November 2010

small quickie dump

Didn’t make it into the Gaia auction, sadface. oh well, I guess this means I just have more time to focus on the Secret Santa thing. Considering signing up for another group now… xD

RE: the secret santa thing, working on the journal post with the requests makes me realize just how little I’ve actually drawn lately. I just don’t have the time for it, usually! science is mai clingy waifu ;A;

Right. Art dump.

lineless

This was done on an oekaki board (here). My first oekaki in a really long time. I don’t think I’ve done oekaki before this since…SheezyArt’s? Man, when was that? 2005 or so? idk.

…idk why I decided to do lineless; it’s a pretty rare thing for me. It was kinda fun tho, so. Maybe I’ll work life that some more later. I also picked a canvas size that was a bit too big for how it ended up in the end, oops.

Rest under the cut!

tones

Another oekaki piece, this time messing around with the screentone brushes. She’s an original character I just made up for the purposes of the drawing, but she ended up looking more like a Nyotalia version of Japan. owell.

rochel

Aaaand this is a roleplay character, Rochel. She was going to be a village girl who ran away from home to become a mercenary (specializing in swords and magic, woo) but I never got to actually use her before I  had to take a general hiatus from roleplaying because school was sucking out all my creativity.

…man I need to start drawing more dudes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment